Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where to Work

Lenny Kravitz

FEMTALKS

LA Times- Shedworking.com
 Pons and Hout- Designer Christian Pottgiesser

 Pons and Hout- Designer Christian Pottgiesser

Three Ring Design UK

WMagazine- Gucci Italy

Unknown-Although I think I saw this Elle Decor a few yrs back..humm
I have recently decided my home office needs to be moved to a different location. After speaking to The Romanian we have decided that next summer we will begin renovating our barn/guest house. That will of course get the creative juices flowing and in turn cause me to buy lotto tickets. Until then he has so kindly decided to turn our dining room into my new office space. With a fire place and french doors leading to a porch, I am all for this transfer!! Don't worry, we have another room to feed folks so no harm done there. I have included some pictures of offices I could never have, I would never want, BUT still think they are cool and ones that inspire me. When I design offices for clients I always want them to feel comfortable, organized, personal, and welcoming. You office should inspire you everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!