Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby You've Come A Long Way

Cinderalla Carriage Designs




The Romanian has these funny sayings, that to us Americans make us scratch our heads and give a funny look. However, since I am married to him, I am now very familiar with them and I am not sure if it's the extra cocktail before our dinner, but I'm beginning to understand them. One of my favorites, that was used much of this past winter, was "When there is too much snow, the Romanians say you either make babies or count money." Seeing we are in a recession the laWell, I'm all for practice, but not much for production at this time, however some of my friends WERE for production and are happily expecting!! I have decided to focus on the babies room for this entry for several reasons. 1. Many interior designers never get to decorate one, because it's seen as a room that is short lived and needs to be redone quickly. Therefore, the designer funds need to stick to parts of the house that are seen. 2. It's FUN for Mom to decorate the babies room. Everything is little, pretty and soft. Plus it's a babies room, it's not that hard to figure out what you need to put in it. So, I am throwing some extra ideas out there for all you DIYers. Enjoy



Unknown


Amanda Moore


unknown


unknown


Chic Shake Nursery


unknown-But Loved it


littlecrowninteriors


littlecrowninteriors


NY SPACES


Oilo Bedding


Oilo Bedding



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!