Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Finds In Stamford, CT

                                                                VINTAGE 
Tyler Taylor


During my hunting around the Stamford Antique centers I stumbled upon these fun finds. 

Tyler Taylor

I just love this
lucite and faux leather chair. This would make such a wonderful desk chair and or vanity chair in a dressing room. It was really comfortable too



Tyler Taylor
Seen in English garden design this antique obelisk stands at 7 ft tall. Although, meant for the garden it would look amazing in a foyer.

Tyler Taylor
ART- I am always combing tag sales and antique centers for fabulous art. I usually don't find it, but I came across this series of three and loved them. These abstract colors were so vibrant and full of movement I am sure they will find a home soon. 

Tyler Taylor

I have no idea who designed this, but I think it's cool. It was a crystal table weight/scale. Unfortunately it was well above my "I just want it" budget. 

Tyler Taylor

Tyler Taylor

Shower anyone??

Tyler Taylor

Tyler Taylor

Tyler Taylor

Tyler Taylor
I don't think this was old, but it made me giggle. 

Tyler Taylor

Tyler Taylor

There is a new show coming out this Fall called Pan Am. I though this appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!