Sunday, September 4, 2011

WE ARE BACK With MISSONI for Target

I have been without power for a total of 7 DAYS!!! No internet (which effected the blog) No water (which effected the animals and humans, NO lights (which made my eye site worse..I'm convinced.) However, we pulled through and came out the other side knowing the 1800's would have been a rough ride. 
   I was combing through my magazines and online news letters trying to catch up on some the happenings. I was sent an email from Target about Missoni hitting the store SEP 13 and went through the Look Book only to be in love with SO much. I am sharing here while I continue to spend the day getting my internet life back in order. ENJOY!!!


All pictures owned by Target 






Everyone go get these, a Fall MUST















I MUST HAVE THIS
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!