Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Inspiration


 I am not sure if it's because I am a designer or SUPER picky with what furniture comes into this house, but  our house has been a "work in project" for years.  I am not the person who cares if the house is fully furnished, it just needs to be right. Unfortunately this can come off as a negative energy instead of a positive one. After a yoga class this weekend, I decided to come home and find some of the the things that inspire me round my house. 

house&post
I was doing an arrangement for a client and one for a friend so I thought me too. Nothing beats fresh flowers in autumn colors

house&post
I have never given this gal a name, but she stands at the entrance of the office and I randomly dress her.

house&post
A photograph by Jim Naughten, London photographer who I originally saw at the London Portrait Gallery. I LOVE this of the Afghan dog and it's perfect above Roni's dog bowls.

house&post
My faux leather orange desk chair

house & post
The babies helping me decorate the front of the house.

house&post
My desk 

house&post
The Romanian built us a gorgeous fire pit this weekend.





house&post

house&post
My family

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!