Thursday, December 1, 2011

Kindle Can't Do This

I will sadly admit that I am one of those people that sometimes buys books on my ipad. I try to justify this by saying I am saving a tree or many trees, but in reality it's easy. However I do miss the smell of the pages, the weight of a hardcover and the sound of turning the page. I always tell The Romanian I want tons and tons of book shelves for all my magazines, art books, journals and of course my collection of old date books. AD had a collection of private libraries that rival some of the best public libraries. Get inspired to read, think or just wish one of these rooms was yours. 



This little beauty is located in my home town of Washington D.C in Georgetown.

Diane Keaton's house







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!