Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CHILDREN...THEY'RE SO STICKY


      Okay, for those who know me you are aware I don't have kids. For those who don't know me, I think kids are sticky, and they touch my expensive things and I can't always understand what their saying. They're short and I'm tall...well taller than they are. They pick their nose...I don't do that. They have to go to the bathroom at the most inconvenient times, okay I am like that. I get along with some of them and others I feel indifferent. When I see a baby I don't really care to hold it unless it's popped out of someone who means a lot to me. All my friends say "When it''s yours its different." I agree I'm sure it is and I will get there, but at this point I like silk and mohair to stay in it's original form.

   This brings me to my blog for the day. My sister and her husband are heading to MEXICO for a week of vacation. They have tree kids ages 3, almost 5 and 6. Two girls and 1 boy, I adore them all. Since I no longer own a store (which got me out of nearly everything for the last 6 years) I have, as my sister puts it, "time on my hands" That's half true half not, I still have two other businesses.
    But basically my card is up, my name has been plucked from the jar like in Hunger Games and I am being sent into the wild.
   Day one: dropping off 3 kids off at 2 different schools at 3 different times, same thing at pick-up. Oh wait scratch that I only pick-up 2 and meet the other at choir practice which, as it reads, "YOU CAN'T BE LATE." I have a total of 3 hours of free time all day today, which gives me enough time to run to a kitchen design meeting and  the fabric store. Exercise is out for today.
     Pictures!! As I am sure I will be in an "adjustment period" today I have thrown up some great ways to decorate your kids playrooms. ENJOY!!







Mabley Handler interiors




 

1 comment:

  1. You had me fooled for a second with a typo... "My sitter and her husband are heading to MEXICO for a week of vacation." I was like?! 'Your sitter? I thought she didnt have kids?!' Then I later realized you meant sister. TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!